Aliki Pappas Weakland is the Project Consultant for the Folate Task Team.
Aliki is the Founder and Director of Core Engagement LLC. She has a BA in Political Science (University of Connecticut), an MSW in Social Service Administrative Practice (Florida State University), an MPH in Health Policy and Management (Emory University, Rollins School of Public Health), and a “Women in Leadership” certificate (Cornell University). An inspired, purposeful strategist and facilitator, Aliki is committed to individual and organizational improvement and growth. She is a transformational leader with a penchant for connecting people and ideas and a belief that there is opportunity in every idea, every challenge and every encounter.
Aliki has over 25 years’ experience redefining strategy, cultivating opportunity, and delivering resilient solutions. She holds substantial Federal government institutional knowledge and has worked extensively with non-governmental and UN organizations and international partners, in social services, public health and nutrition at local, national and global scale:
- Leading program development, implementation and evaluation
- Shaping leadership and communication strategies for individual and organizational improvement
- Uniting partners and stakeholders for effective action
- Providing project management and coordination
- Inspiring creative approaches to problem solving
- Leading and guiding teams to identify and achieve goals
- Bringing active awareness to leadership development and improving organizational narratives